Letor Lee Foundation was founded by Letor Lee, a Nigerian Entrepreneur with a passion for changing lives. Started in 2020, LLF is a non-profit organisation in Nigeria, with an aim to improve the conditions of the underprivileged, with a major focus on orphans and widows.
As a foundation we try not to just stop at giving hand-outs, but to give the less privileged an opportunity to better their lives by training them, giving them a skill which could enable them become employable or start a business and take their destiny in their own hands with dedication and hard work.
Letor Lee hails from Baen town in Khana Local Government Area of Rivers State and holds a Master of Science in Project Management from Northumbria University London United Kingdom, and a first degree (BSc Hons) in Business information systems from the University of East London. He had his primary education at Staff school FGGC Abuloma Portharcourt, and is an Alumni of Federal Government College, Rumuokoro, Portharcourt, Rivers State. He is Currently pursuing a Phd in Construction and Project management at UCL London.
He founded this foundation on 4 core values. Accountability, Respect, Innovation, and Integrity.
1. Accountability: we hold ourselves responsible for the quality of our work, the assurances we give to our partners, donors, partakers and how we treat one another.
2. Respect: We respect and recognise everyone that we are privileged to meet, and treat all our esteemed participants, donors, and beneficiaries with uttermost regard.
3. Innovation: We intend to go beyond conventional ideas; we welcome new approaches and methods that will ensure we meet our goals and impact the society positively with long lasting benefits.
4. Integrity: We strive to always maintain high professional ethics in all our relationships and actions.
- We take pride in the fact that our impact is non political, religious and would not favour only a certain ethnic group.
- We are determined to reach out to the less privileged irrespective of who they know, how they look or where they may come from.
- We would periodically review our approach to make sure they align with our values and goals, however we are open to new ideas, partnership, sponsorship and technical support.
- Get in touch with us via our contact page to be part of this vision, together we can put a smile on someones face.